– We collect your Name, Email, Phone Number – Only if you provide it to us in order to contact you or to use our services.
– We will never sell your personal data to 3rd parties.
Last updated: 10th November 2019
Integrisport Erasmus+ operates the site http://integrisport.org. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
You directly provide our Site with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you register online, voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email, and use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Our site monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
How will we use your data?
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that that may be of interest to you.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent our mailing lists to third parties.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. Depending on which of our Websites you are visiting, we may also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts, as well as to understand your browsing of the Website (for example, which page you visit or how long you stay on each page).
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising).
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Websites. Our Websites are scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What are your data protection rights?
Integrisport Erasmus+ would like to make sure your are fully away of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitles to the following :
- – The right to access – You have the right to request our Site for copies of your personal data.
- – The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Site correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Site to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- – The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Site erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- – The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Site restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- – The right to object to processing – You have the right to request that our Site processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- – The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Site transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have on month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.