Company: CSCF Foundation for Sport Integrity (www.cscfsport.com)
Location: Remote (negotiable)
Main working language: English , French advantageous but not required
Contract Type: fixed term contract, full time (part-time negotiable)
Start Date: as soon as possible
CSCF is looking for an administrative assistant who will be able to assist the management by handling office tasks, drafting administrative reports and minutes, making travel arrangements and providing professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail.
The successful candidate will be able to join a multicultural team working to protect the integrity of sport with engaging public and private stakeholders and have a positive impact on society.
The administrative assistant will be responsible for
• Handling office tasks, such as dealing with emails and phone calls
• Assisting with reports and presentations
• Preparing meetings (reserving meeting rooms, catering, sending invitation letters)
• Making travel arrangements (booking flights and cars), making hotel and restaurant reservations
• Drafting reports, drafting/transcribing minutes from meetings and conduct research
• Managing agendas
• Other related tasks
• Higher education in a relevant field (i.e. Accounting, Finance, International Management, Business Administration…) is an asset
• Prior administrative experience
• Experience in project administration is a plus
• Ability to work autonomously
• Well-organised, at ease with time keeping and meeting deadlines
• Excellent computer skills - good command with MS Office
• Attention to detail
• Desire to be proactive and creative
• Excellent command of English.
If you are interested in working in the field of sport and sport integrity at European level or would simply like to work with European projects and stakeholders and you like working in a multicultural environment, you are the person we are looking for.
Full time is preferable but part-time can be envisaged.
Please send your CV with contact details of references and a short motivation letter (in English) together with your salary expectations to the following address: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 05.02.2020 (midnight CET)
CSCF – Foundation for Sport Integrity CSCF is a non-profit Dutch organization that works to protect sport from negative aspects including manipulations in sport, corruption and fraud. The main activities of the Foundation are to provide education, consulting, strategy and policy in sport. The aim of the Foundation is to encourage respected and experienced experts to share their experiences and raise awareness on sports integrity with athletes, sport officials, law enforcement and governmental officers, prosecutors and judges. www.cscfsport.com